Established in the year 2000, Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital is first recognised Medical College in Rajasthan State in the private sector. Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital and its associated institutions and Hospitals promoted by India Education Trust represent an epitome of quality Health Care through continous upgradation and medical treatment & education. The medical fratrnity here seeks to minimize human misery and suffering using modern medical systems and techniques.
The teaching hospital of the institute with 820 beds provides outstanding and affordable medical care in a patient-friendly environment in the spirit of compassion for all. Regardless of race, cast, religion or economic condition. 250 beds are kept totally free of any charges whatsoever for the poor & the needy.
Mahatma Gandhi Hospital is led by higly skilled team of Doctors and higly dedicated supportive staff. The hospital associated with the medical college provides for :
1. Hospital with 820 beds.
2. Emergency and Trauma facility.
3. Ultramodern 10 Operation Theaters.
4. 24 hours Ambulance facilities.
5. Various Testing laboratories that is Microbiology, Pathology, Biochemistry and Radio-diagnosis.
6. Medicolegal and post-mortem facilities.
7. ICUs with 44 beds.
8. Blood Bank.
9. Fully Automated and highly Equipped laundry services.
10. Hospital kitchen and Mess facility.
11. Canteen and Medical stores.