Dr. Chetanya P. Gupta
Consultant Ophthalmologist, Ranthambore Sevika, SWM.
Work Experience (Total 7 years post M.S.)
• Presently working as Assistant Professor in Mahatma Gandhi Medical
College & Hospital, Sitapura, Jaipur.
• Two years Four months experience as consultant Phaco Surgeon in
Ranthambore Sevika Hospital, Sawai Madhopur, Raj.
• One and half year experience as consultant ophthalmologist in DR.
Agarwal Eye Hospital Ltd., Chennai.
• Two Years as consultant ophthalmologist in Ganga Devi Pandey Eye
Hospital, Mahendragarh, Haryana.
• Trained in anterior segment surgeries including Phacoemulsification
(topical also), SICS, Trabeculectomy, combined surgery, Pterygium
with autograft, Entropion, Enucleation, Evisceration and injury
repair etc. (have done more than 10,000 surgeries including 3,000
Phaco, 7,000 SICS).
• Trained in Medical Retina: diagnostic and treatment modalities-
retinal lasers (diabetic retinopathy, peripheral retinal
degenerations, retinal holes etc.) and intravitreal injections.
• Experience in FFA, OCT, Autoperimetry, B-Scan (ultrasonography)
• Doing all types of OPD procedures including direct and indirect
ophthalmoscopy, slit lamp biomicroscopy, goldman applanation
tonometry, gonioscopy, Nd Yag Laser capsulotomy, laser peripheral
• Experience as consultant surgeon ophthalmology in Sanjeevani Hospital.
• Experience of rural eye camps organized by NGO’S in various part of
Rajasthan including Hilly & Tribal areas.
• 1 year Clinical experience as junior resident after MBBS.
• Regularly attending conferences and workshops including AIOS, DOS,
and ROS conferences.
Membership and Registration
• Member of All India Ophthalmic Society.
• Member of Delhi Ophthalmic Society.
• Member of Rajasthan Ophthalmic Society.
• Member of Jaipur Ophthalmic Society.
• Rajasthan Medical Council, Jaipur.
• Member of Indian Medical Association
Mob.: +91 9530389447
E-mail: : email@example.com